Until July 2017, documenting the seasons of coastal Dorset. I'm a complete amateur so don't trust I'm always right. If ever you see I'm wrong - whether with identifications or in anything else - do say! Meanwhile . . . I've now moved to Halifax in West Yorkshire. Click on the link below to collect the new URL. Don't forget to follow there!

Friday 20 March 2015

LOOKING UNDER THE ALEXANDERS



There will be a Stuck Foot Post Tomorrow. It will open at 7am and stay open till 7pm on 25th March. Do join me in 'Sticking Your Foot' in one place and, without moving, see what you can see.

I went to two places. One comes along with the box. But I'm going to spread the others over a series of 'Wordless' posts.

They were all taken from the same spot on a narrow path on a crumbling cliff that runs down through blackberry bushes, small trees and reeds to the sea. Further along, there's a badger sett. Hence its name - 'The Badger Path'.

All pictures in the series were all taken on 19th March 2015.
This is Number 2 - Looking Under the Alexanders.
Number 1 is Red Leafy on the Badger Path

No comments: