Until July 2017, documenting the seasons of coastal Dorset. I'm a complete amateur so don't trust I'm always right. If ever you see I'm wrong - whether with identifications or in anything else - do say! Meanwhile . . . I've now moved to Halifax in West Yorkshire. Click on the link below to collect the new URL. Don't forget to follow there!

Friday 4 December 2009

BREAKING FOR CHRISTMAS

I'll not be posting for a bit; probably not until the New Year. I'll be keeping a watch out for fungi in the meantime - probably land up with enough material to last through the whole of 2010! Lucy

3 comments:

Monica the Garden Faerie said...

A plethora of fungus, oh boy! Happy holidays.

Chloe m said...

I look forward to your fungus posting. :)
Rosey

Happy Holidays

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Happy New Year... ~bangchik