Until July 2017, documenting the seasons of coastal Dorset. I'm a complete amateur so don't trust I'm always right. If ever you see I'm wrong - whether with identifications or in anything else - do say! Meanwhile . . . I've now moved to Halifax in West Yorkshire. Click on the link below to collect the new URL. Don't forget to follow there!

Saturday 21 February 2015

FEBRUARY LINK BOX FOR STREET PLANTS

Railways are a good place to find urban wild plants.
The people below are walking over a level crossing.
There are plants by their feet and above their heads
 but I doubt that many notice.
No train coming for a few minutes!
(Nov. 1st 2014)
Seen any urban wild plants? Yay!

What is a Street Plant Post? There's a page about Street Plant Bloggers.

If you'd like to add a link to a Street Plant Post, please do.

(There's no obligation to add a link with any regularity - just now and then is ok - or even a once off!)





The link box will close at 7pm on the 25th February. (UK time.)



4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Ok, trees I can find above the snow, but green plants.....? Not til a lot more warm weather arrives here!

Hollis said...

Amazingly I found a few live ones ... grass in warm places, dandelions right out there in the cold!

Eileen T said...

I've been out looking and have joined in for the first time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great idea - I'll try and make a fool of myself on my hands and knees in the road more often in future.
Judging by the juicy greens I've found this week, Cardiff streets seem almost tropical compared with some places!
All the best to you and all your great followers :)