Until July 2017, documenting the seasons of coastal Dorset. I'm a complete amateur so don't trust I'm always right. If ever you see I'm wrong - whether with identifications or in anything else - do say! Meanwhile . . . I've now moved to Halifax in West Yorkshire. Click on the link below to collect the new URL. Don't forget to follow there!

Friday 6 November 2015

NOVEMBER TREE FOLLOWING

I'm Following a Tree!
I'll need to labour this all over the place. I apologise if you get bored. And I hope you don't get irritated before I reach 100 mentions but . . .

 has moved to

The Squirrelbasket where Pat will welcome you with a link box!

Apple Tree on November 1st 2015
You'll know Pat already. She's been Tree Following for a while. Last year it was a Hornbeam (Carpinus betulus) This year she's following an Empress Tree. (Pawlownia tomentosa) 

I'm sorry to have to pass Tree Following on but laptop troubles (over and over!) have brought blogging from laborious to the point of impossible. You'll still find me on Twitter  and at my other blog - Message in a Milk Bottle - where I attempt to post a picture a day.

Loose and Leafy hasn't finished though. It will merely be mothballed until I my laptop is sorted. (Which may be a while because laptops are expensive!) And before then, there will be a couple of book reviews and a sort of 'wind up' post. There may be other posts from time to time but I won't be reading other blogs much - pages take too long to load and keep getting jammed.

In the meantime, you might like to sign up for Loose and Leafy to be sent to you directly by email. All you have to do for this is to put your email address in the box at the top of the sidebar. That way you won't miss the occasional posts, nor when it starts up again properly. But as for Tree Following - Over to Pat!
Tree Following
This Tree Following emblem links to the
Tree Following Page
at
The Squirrelbasket
If there's a Loose and Leafy Tree Following emblem on your blog
you might like to replace it with this version.

     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no need to apologise. Many thanks for hosting Tree Following as you have done, and for passing it on to Pat to continue. I look forward to seeing you resume posting here again in the not too distant future. Flighty xx

Lucy Corrander Now in Halifax! said...

Hello Flighty. There will be a couple more posts before I fade away . . . the hard bit will be to stay faded!

Erika Groth said...

Thanks for hosting the tree following. Hope you manage to fix your computer problems.

Angie said...

I hope you get your laptop issues sorted sooner rather than later Lucy. It's been a pleasure to join you and look forward to carrying on my Tree Following posts in the future.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to tree following and street plants - although I never could manage to stay still for a stuck-foot post!
Hopefully we will be hearing from you again sometime soon.
Until then, take care and keep in touch.
All the best :)

Anonymous said...

So sorry you had to give this up, at least, temporarily, but Tree Following certainly seems in good hand with The Squirrelbasket. Thanks for hosting this great meme!